- Use 1.5 ml safe-lock tubes for your templates and primers in tubes
- Use non-flexible 96well PCR plates, fully skirted with V-wells for your samples in plates. Seal your plate with 8-cap strips.
- Do not tape or wrap tubes with parafilm. Safe-lock tubes offer perfect sealing and evaporation protection
- Label your sample tubes with our Free Barcode Labels
- Use a water resistant marker for any additional labelling
Perform the sequencing reaction according to the BigDye Terminator v3.1 cycle sequencing protocol.
- Use ABI BigDye Terminator Kit v3.1
- Ensure that the BigDye volume per reaction does not exceed 1 µl
- Verify the total reaction volume of 10-20 µl
The sequencing results from our Ready2Load service depend solely on your pre-cycled sequencing reactions sent to us. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of your sequencing data.