The PCR Primer is further optimised to achieve the best real-time PCR results
Developed, tested and verified by our real-time PCR specialists.
With the PCR Primer, you can be assured to receive the best suitable primer for every kind of standard and real-time PCR assay:
- Quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) with SYBRGreen/EvaGreen
- Probe based qPCR (single- and multiplex assays)
- Single- and multiplex end-point PCR
- Reverse-transcriptase PCR (rt-PCR)
- Nested PCR & other standard PCR protocols
With our ISO 13485 certified production process, the PCR Primer can be used in in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) products and applications.
The optimal production parameters are predefined on the PCR Primer order page. All you need to do is enter the name and sequence.
Read more what you can expect from our PCR Primer.
Additional online features free of charge:
We recommend our SeqPrimer when the same primers are used for PCR and subsequently for sequencing the PCR products.
What you can expect from our PCR Primer
High PCR efficiency & specificity:
- Accurate and reliable primer quantification
Variabilities of maximum +/- 5% are guaranteed
- Stable primer Tm due to constant low salt concentration
Primer elution with water removes salt residues
- Reproducible and reliable high purity of > 80%
Verified by UPLC* and controlled by MALDI-TOF MS
Higher sensitivity in assays with low DNA concentrations:
Reliable & predefined product specifications:
- Average synthesis yields: 25 nmol (5 OD)
- Sequence lengths: 15 - 35 bases
- Wobbles (non-defined ratio) possible
- Production in less than 1 working day
All relevant documents are provided online free of charge:
- Oligo synthesis report
- Quality report incl. MALDI-TOF MS spectra
- Delivery note