ViroBOAR RT-PCR (SARS-CoV-2) Kits
The perfect tool for your SARS-CoV-2 Real-Time RT-PCR projects
Our ViroBOAR RT-PCR Kits are used for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 (Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) genomic RNA extracted from human respiratory specimen (e.g. pharynx gargle lavage, nasal wash/swab, nasopharyngeal wash/swab and oropharyngeal swab as described in WHO interim guidance “Laboratory testing for 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in suspected human cases”) by Real-Time RT-PCR method.
The ViroBOAR kits are intended for in-vitro diagnostic use.
ViroBOAR 4.0 RT-PCR Kit (SARS-CoV-2)
- For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA
- Assay Design: Real-Time RT-PCR test for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 E gene, N gene and human RNAse P gene (as internal control)
- Kit Contents: RT-PCR Mix, Primer-Probes-Mix, Reverse Transcriptase, Nuclease-Free Water, Positive Control
- Available in two different sizes: 100 reactions (rxn), 1000 rxn
- Additional Information: [pfd IFU short ViroBOAR 4.0]
ViroBOAR Spike 1.0 RT-PCR Kit (SARS-CoV-2)
- For the identification of B.1.1.7 (UK) and B.1.351/P1 (South Africa/Brazil) variants on previously positive tested PCR samples
- Assay Design: Real-Time RT-PCR test for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 S gene variants in codon 501 and 570
- Kit Contents: RT-PCR Mix, Primer-Probes-Mix for Codon 501, Primer-Probes-Mix for Codon 570, Reverse Transcriptase, Nuclease-Free Water
- Available in three different sizes: 100 rxn, 1000 rxn, 5000 rxn
- Additional Information: [pfd IFU short ViroBOAR Spike 1.0]
Our tests require professional lab infrastructure and staff, and have to be ordered and administered by medical professionals. They cannot be performed by private individuals. If you suspect to be infected with SARS-CoV-2, please contact your physician to order a laboratory diagnostic test.