CE-IVD marked NovaLisa® SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) ELISA Kits
Kit benefits of the ELISA Assays
The novel antibody tests for IgG, IgM, and IgA are intended for the qualitative detection of IgG, IgA and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 virus in human serum to aid in the diagnosis of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Initial testing on more than 300 samples demonstrated a high sensitivity and specificity ultimately providing valuable information on individual patients as well as larger cohorts.
- Separate detection of IgG, IgM and IgA antibodies
- Advantages of our reagent system:
• Total incubation under 2 hours
• Ready to use controls
• Assay procedure is easy to automate
• Works on any open automated ELISA system
- CE-IVD marked (ISO 13485 Certificate)
The assays are compatible with many open high-throughput automation platforms and can therefore provide important cost-efficient testing capacity at scale. Just select the required quantity per kit and press "Add to Cart".