4 little steps to optimum results
||Your template should consist of 5 µl purified DNA in either of the following concentrations:
Plasmid DNA up to 15kbp: 50-100 ng/µl
PCR products: 150-300 bp: 1 ng/µl; 300-1000 bp: 5 ng/ µl; 1000 - 3000 bp 10 ng/µl
||Add 5 µl of your SeqPrimer with a concentration of 5 pmol/µl (5 µM).
||Ensure that the total volume of your DNA / primer mix is at least 10 µl.
||Pipet your premixed sample in one of the Mix2Seq tubes and seal the tube with the blue or yellow lid from the enclosed cap pad.
Do not forget to note the barcode number on the side of the tubes before you send us your samples!
DNA templates must be purified. Sequencing reactions cannot be repeated and all reactions will be charged. Samples are not stored. For samples containing difficult-to-read streches (GC-rich, hairpin structurs...) we recommend our TubeSeq Service.
Premixed samples are not getting stored.
Sequencing data are provided in the following file formats by default and are available online for 6 months:
- .ab1 files - ABI trace files with all available raw data
- .scf files -Trace files with base calls and quality values
- .seq files - Clipped & unclipped FASTA sequences
- .phd.1 files - Contains base call and quality information
- .pdf quality report - Trace file with quality scores
- FASTA file with all sequences