From single target to whole transcriptome analysis
Trust on flexible, competent service with high industry standards and scalable capacity.
Gene expression analysis determines the individual transcripts as well as the whole transcriptome.
Get qualitative and quantitative information about the activity of your genes with custom gene expression services:
The Eurofins Genomics gene expression service combines state-of-the-art methods and technologies with a tailored service offering. Therefore your research project or clinical study is in best hands.
High quality RNA extraction - from various samples up to large scale projects
Gain high quality RNA from a great variety of resources. It is extracted manually or automatically with a subsequent quality check.
Resources for RNA / miRNA extraction:
- Body fluids: blood, serum, plasma, buffy coat, cerebrospinal fluid, urine, saliva, leucocytes, PBMCs, cell-free DNA from plasma, etc.
- Non-invasive specimens: nasal scrapes, buccal swabs, hair follicles, stool, skin, etc.
- Tissues: liver, brain, muscle, heart, colon, adipose, pancreas, kidney, etc.
- Species: human, mouse, rat, bacteria, yeast, fungi, viruses, etc
Platforms / methods for RNA / miRNA extraction:
- PerkinElmer Chemagen Chemagic MSM I (all materials)
- PAXgene (manually)
- Buccal swabs (e.g. Chemagen, Qiagen)
- RNeasy (single tube, 96 well, all materials)
- QIAcube (all applications)
RNA quality control:
- Quantification of the extracted RNA by OD measurement, RiboGreen or rtPCR
- Quality control of RNA extraction via Bioanalyzer (RIN values)