- Library preparation (amplification-free); using v14 library prep chemistry
- Sequencing using Oxford Nanopore GridION (flow cell R10.4.1)
- Data output: on average 30x genome coverage (dependent on the input material)
- Bioinformatics analysis (see details below)
The following files will be delivered for each bacterial genome sample
- Data analysis report in HTML format
- Raw Sequencing FASTQ data
- Assembled genome sequence in FASTA format
- Circular genome plot
- Annotated genome sequence of all contigs in GENBANK format.
- Annotated genome features in GFF3 format
- Annotated feature table, including the nucleotide sequence of each feature
- Nucleotide sequences of all gene sequences in FASTA format
- Amino acid sequences of all annotated protein sequences in FASTA format
Your data will be securely delivered through your Ecom account
The turnaround time for bacterial whole genome sequencing is on average 5 - 7 business days.
You will be informed via Email, when your results are available in your Ecom account.
Use the following concentration and volume for your samples:
|up to 7 Mb
Please send your sample tubes according to the requirements below:
- Use 1.5 ml safe-lock tubes for your samples
- Please provide your samples either in nuclease-free water or elution buffer (10 mM Tris, pH 8.5)
- Please do not use Nanodrop for your concentration measurement. Spectrophotometric techniques are unreliable for the quantification measurement. Please use a fluormetric method, like Qubit.
- Do not tape or wrap tubes with parafilm. Safe-lock tubes offer perfect sealing and evaporation protection
- Label your sample tubes with our free barcode labels. Affix the label horizontally
How and where to ship your samples:
- Use either one of your nearest DropBox for free sample pick up or a courier of your choice
- You can convinently use one of our sample shipment options to send your samples
- To send your samples to us safely, make use of our sample bags and boxes
- Send your samples to our Eurofins Genomics sequencing lab in Cologne, Germany