Plasmid Verification Service
Confirm your plasmid constructs faster, more accurately and more affordably than ever before.
Sometimes it is not sufficient to sequence the insert. Sometimes the full plasmid sequence is needed. Even if the plasmid is 10 or 20 Kb long. With our new next generation sequencing approach this can be easily done with a coverage more than 300x for the full-length plasmid in a matter of days.
Our quality-focused process uses unique molecular barcodes assigned to each sample to assure proper sample identification. Our Bio-IT pipeline provides accurate data assembly compared to a reference sequence, variant calling, and determination allele frequencies.
Highlights of the INVIEW Plasmid Verification Service
- Fast turnaround time and affordable prices - also for high throughput projects
- Perfectly suited for plasmids starting from 5 Kb
- Verification of the entire plasmid sequence
- Verifcation of large plasmids and large number of samples without impacting turnaround time.
- No additional sequencing primers necessary
- Sequence assembly provided
- Comprehensive report including deviations from reference sequence and allele frequencies as well as mapping to the reference sequence.
Specifications of the INVIEW Plasmid Verification Service
- Reference sequence for plasmid and construct required
- Starting from 1 plasmid
- Scalable sequencing methods for large projects
- Turnaround time depends on number of samples (starting from 12 working days)
|Projects up to 48 samples
100 ng gDNA
(up to 100 µl, concentration > 1 ng/µl
Projects > 48 samples
10-20µl with 5-10ng/µl
DNA isolation from bacteria and cell cultures.
Standard genomic library for projects with less than 48 samples
Proprietary pooling approach for large projects (> 48 samples).
- Variant table (tsv / vcf)
- Consensus sequence (FASTA)
- Coverage plots (png)
- Data analysis report (HTML)
Starting from 12 working days.
Please note that only S1-classified material is accepted for DNA isolation ordered online. More information about current classification of biological material can be found here. Please contact us for further information on DNA isolation from material classified as S2.
*For less starting material, please contact us.