Take 5 µl of the purified template DNA with either of following concentration:
- Purified plasmid DNA:
50 - 100 ng/µl
- Purified PCR products:
150-300 bp: 1 ng/µl
300-1000 bp: 5 ng/µl
1000-3000 bp: 10 ng/µl
Add 5 µl of primer with a concentration of 5 pmol/µl (5 µM)
Please send total sample amount of 10 µl in 1.5 ml tubes
To ensure the best possible quality of sequence data, the total volume of the sample should not be less than 10 µl.
We recommend measuring the DNA concentration on an agarose gel.
DNA templates must be purified. Sequencing reactions cannot be repeated and all reactions will be charged. Samples are not stored. For samples containing difficult-to-read streches (GC-rich, hairpin structurs...) we recommend our TubeSeq Supreme service.
Premixed samples are not getting stored.
Sequencing data are provided in the following file formats by default and are available online for 6 months:
- .ab1 files - ABI trace files with all available raw data
- .scf files -Trace files with base calls and quality values
- .seq files - Clipped & unclipped FASTA sequences
- .phd.1 files - Contains base call and quality information
- .pdf quality report - Trace file with quality scores
- FASTA file with all sequences