How about a larger size?
The pure preparation of starting materials for further experiments can be really annoying. Why not try a new approach: outsource your plasmid preparation and order a scale that suits your experimental needs.
Plasmid DNA preparation services are required in research laboratories, biotech and pharmaceutical companies for applications such as:
- Production of viral vectors
- Production of antibodies and recombinant proteins
- Production of DNA vaccine
- Cell and gene therapy studies
- Other preclinical studies
Eurofins Genomics offers a variety of plasmid preparation services to cover individual needs:
|Giga Prep I
|Giga Prep II
TAT for plasmid prep depends on availability of QC'ed plasmid. Production can only start after we have received your plasmid and have run a QC, usually one Sanger DNA sequencing read. After successful QC the TAT is ~ 10 days. For large batches please inquire for available production slots before ordering.
TAT for plasmid prep services ordered in combination with gene synthesis is ~ 10 days.
Need higher yields?
Our scientific cooperation partner Plasmid Factory is an expert in large scale plasmid preparation services (> 100 mg).
Together with the different plasmid preparation scales we offer a variety of services:
- Endotoxin-free preparation for Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps
- Animal-free production is available for Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps
- Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps under sterile conditions
- Bioburden, sterility testing and LAL test of endotoxin level available for Maxi, Mega and Giga Preps
- Restriction enzyme digest as free quality control
- Free plasmid DNA sequencing (1 read)
Our plasmid preparations come with the high quality standards and service options like all other products we offer:
- Convenient online ordering via our Ecommerce System
- Individual service
- Personal support from our experts
- Compliant with GCP
Add-on delivery formats
Linearisation of your gene
Linearisation of your gene is offered in combination with Midi and Maxi prep scales.
Completion of the digest will be checked via Agarose gel analysis. Some undigested plasmid might still be present in the final reaction.
For linearised midiprep plasmids the heat-inactivated digest reaction will be shipped.
Extra purification via spun columns for Midi preps is possible on request.
If the enzyme cannot be heat-inactivated additional spun column purification is available on request.
For Maxiprep alcohol precipitation is available. Shipment of pellet or linearised plasmid in solution is possible.
The standard service is available with the following enzymes: EcoR1, Nhe1, Not1, SacI, SaII, ScaI, XbaI, XhoI. Other enzymes are possible, but Eurofins will have to check if those enzyme can be made available free of charge. In some cases where Eurofins has to buy the enzyme, the enzyme price will have to be charged additionally.
Animal-product free preparation
Our plasmid preparations can be ordered endotoxin-free and sterile. As additional service we offer animal-product free preparations in Maxi, Mega and Giga scales.
We have developed an optimised protocol to offer a fully BSE- and TSE-free preparation. Certified "Animal-product free" material (e.g. Glycerol, LB agar, LB media, RNase) is used for the production and specially trained staff performs the preparation in a separate work area.
- Animal-product free preparation
- Available for Maxi, Mega and Giga preps
- 10 days turnaround time
- Endotoxin-free and optionally sterile preparation
- Easy selection of the "Animal-free" option in our Ecom System
- Free restriction enzyme digest and sequencing as quality control
To the best of our knowledge, the prepared DNA is free of animal products.