Analyse your animals, plants or microorganisms for single mutations.
If you want to analyse just few genes or only a few amount of samples for mutations (SNPs, microsatellites, insertions, deletions) or transgenes, a standard PCR followed by agarose gel or an endpoint real-time PCR are suitable for genotyping or identification of variants.
- Preparation of knock-out mice
- Gene insertion in bacteria for gaining new functions
- Gene insertion in plants for higher yields or functional food purposes
- Identification of genetic variants
The service includes:
- DNA extraction from blood, tissue, etc.
- PCR assay design and validation
- PCR assay set-up
- Routine analysis by PCR and agarose gel and/or endpoint real-time PCR
- Data analysis ('allele calling') and comparison with reference samples
All analyses are carried out by our ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 certified laboratory and on request according to GxP standards.
Contact us and discuss your project with our specialists.